(-) = Expired
Location: Herndon, VA
Emtec is offering an unpaid law internship for its legal department. The position is flexible around the student’s schedule as far as total hours, specific days, and the ability to work remotely. These will be discussed at time of interview.
This position offers the intern the opportunity to learn about corporate employment as it relates to the fields of immigration law, contracts, and general legal counsel assistance. The intern will be supervised by an attorney who will review the work done by the intern and offer constructive feedback and instruction.
The intern will have the opportunity to:
- Review various types of contracts both with federal and private entities, such as agreements for: services, employment, purchase, non-disclosure, and teaming.
- Draft legal letters to send other companies, executives, and counsel, such as: termination letters, demand letters, and various notices.
- Aid in litigation including: discovery request formation and response, discussing legal issues and tactics, researching relevant laws
- Research and write legal memoranda
- Research and write company policies
…Want to see more? Click on the link above.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Email Digest or RSS Feed!