(-) = Expired
Location: Niskayuna, NY
As a Legal Operation Intern, you will be a part of the Global Research Legal Department. The Legal Department partners with the functional and technical teams to support the world class research organization, providing full service legal support in the areas of IP protection, third party agreements, regulatory, employment, trade control and other general legal matters, and compliance programs.
The Global IP and Legal team members partner with researchers to address issues such as:
- Accelerating technical innovation
- Enabling technology differentiation
- Finding opportunities for game changing IP
- Managing diverse legal issues associated with operation of a global research organization, including strategic collaborations with government and industry partners, labor and employment matters, and facilities and environmental issues .
- Managing global trade controls risks
…Want to see more? Click on the link above.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Email Digest or RSS Feed!