(-) = Expired
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that is rapidly growing across the world. Due to our recent growth, we are in need of a qualified and driven Legal Intern to work at least 20 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week between semesters. This position will be part of a critical team in our continuously-developing organization, where you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Under the direction of our Corporate Attorney, Legal Intern duties include:
- Assisting with contract review and drafting;
- Revising and creating Medpace Standard Operating Procedures;
- Researching and drafting memos concerning areas of corporate compliance, employment law, and information law;
- Assisting in litigation preparation; and
- Assisting with other department projects as needed.
…Want to see more? Click on the link above.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Email Digest or RSS Feed!