(-) = Expired
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Under the supervision of the attorneys and contracts personnel within Intel’s supply chain organizations, the legal intern will:
- Draft and edit contract templates for all types of agreements relating to purchasing equipment and materials for Intel’s factory network, such as purchase, service, software, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Review defined legal terms (i.e. limitation of liability, indemnity, patent indemnity, warranty, etc) and help create tools to be used by commodity managers to better understand and negotiate these terms.
- Support special projects as assigned by the law department.
Work as a contributing member of a team that develops approved negotiation positions to terms and conditions in Intel’s purchasing templates.
- Provide training to commodity managers on contract terms and conditions used in supply chain contracting.
- Perform legal research as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve contract management and operational efficiency.
…Want to see more? Click on the link above.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Email Digest or RSS Feed!