Summer ’14 – “Legal Intern, Temporary Part Time, Days, Legal Services” – Integris Health; Oklahoma City, OK
(-) = Expired
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Legal Intern will learn and obtain legal experience by providing legal research assistance, assisting with legal projects, and preparing forms and drafts for multiple attorneys in the Legal Services Department.
The Legal Intern’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides research assistance and drafts memoranda.
- Prepares forms and drafts documents and correspondence as directed by attorneys within the department.
- Assists with providing legal services under the direct supervision of an attorney within the department.
- Attends and observes meetings, court procedures, and other corporate functions.
- Proofreads and corrects prepared materials for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax, and content.
…Want to see more? Click on the link above.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to the Email Digest or RSS Feed!